1.09.2009

Guro Eric says "Now is the time."

Now is the Time……..

My Family spent their Christmas here in Hong Kong , my wife and my three kids arrived last 22nd of December and stayed here for two weeks.

During their visit, they bring a lot of stuff for me from Philippines because I have never been back home for the last eight months, they also bring their own personal effects, my wife bring along with her the perfume that I gave her last Christmas whom she seldom used because she like it very much, besides its my Christmas present to her last year.

On that night that they arrived, she opens it up and put it on the cabinet stand but she noticed that the bottle was empty. Due to unexplainable reason the perfume evaporates somewhere, maybe due to the cabin pressure of the airplane or maybe due to the altitude, no one knows and we can not imagine how it happened.

During comforting her on her disappointment, I have a word with my wife, I told her that next time I give you a perfume use it often, enjoy it and finish it up to the last bit, do not spare it for tomorrow because if you keep the perfume with you forever and never use it, I may not have the chance to exert effort to buy another one for you, tomorrow there will be another one, and along with my kids I told them, it is just like in life we must enjoy now and no need wait for the next day because we do not know what will happened tomorrow, time is very precious and you can not go back in time, when it pass its gone………

Lesson of my story.. ..Make use the best of your time, be happy now and make every moment memorable and enjoy life because life is a journey treasure every bit of it………

Cooloo: It reminds me of the chinese saying, "活在當下"(seize the moment).

沒有留言: