2.04.2009

Guro Eric says

It is Easy when you Know HOW…………

I find some people doing something which are strange to me, but there are also some people which find me doing something strange to them. Strange things are something amazing, fascinating, and fantastic or things with difficulties to do. My personal judgment of difficult things to do is something which I can not do. Dancing and playing wind instrument are few of my difficulties, but cooking is easy for me.

As we equate every individual we will find amongst us that we are all have both easy things and difficult things to do. It does not mean that you have money everything would be easy. There are lots of things which could not be bought by money, you can not buy Love, Friendship, Attitude and maybe also Respect. We are born equal, equal in opportunities to explore the world, equal to choose what you would like to be but you need to work for it, we are all given equal talents of different kinds but we must to develop it and we are all equal to dream even the impossible things but we must have the determination, belief and faith to make our dreams come true….So let us all do our part, explore the world, develop our talents and keep on dreaming and believe in it……and Life would be easy……

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

hi, 我係artschool畢業展的anna,
my work is "hea",
多謝你的留言, thanks so much~